Anybody use Carbon Fiber Props ?

I don't know anything about model numbers. I just bought DJI CF props. I don't know what else to say. I put the link up. Just make sure they are DJI props and you're straight.

DJI says thier props are "prefectly balanced" due to thier manufacturing process. For whatever that's worth.

I don't know anything about model numbers. I just bought DJI CF props. I don't know what else to say. I put the link up. Just make sure they are DJI props and you're straight.

DJI says thier props are "prefectly balanced" due to thier manufacturing process. For whatever that's worth.
That's perfect ghost rider yours is fc40 correct

Mine is a P3. I see what you meant. I don't fly an FC40. I never heard of one of those till five minutes ago. I don't know if they make CF props for those aircraft if that's what you fly.

Last edited:
Mine is a P3. I see what you meant. I don't fly an FC40. I never heard of one of those till five minutes ago. I don't know if they make CF props for those aircraft if that's what you fly.
FC40 is just a P1 with integrated 720p WiFi camera lol
dji-phantom-fc40-discontinued-1259-p.jpg

Little bit drama there mate I very much dout it your going to smash them or break them in mid air that's why I have power shoot on mine

I probably am being a bit overly cautious by ditching them. But I'm all set on flying with damaged props. $15 vs $1000 is an easy decision for me personally.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj