Any licensed French pilots?

Reaction score
US based FAA licensed pilot here with a few projects coming up in France!

Need help with some French forms and looking for a local. Let me know if you've done this before or have any tips! Thanks...

Hello,

I am German, can not speak English, I do not speak French and still have the French license. Like, well, effortlessly with a translation program (Google translator) from English into German.
The text here stands for my page where I explain to German Kopter pilots how to get the french license and register the copter.

If any questions, please PN
greetings
Peter
--------------------------------------------------------------
attestation_formation.jpg
registr.jpg

DRONE FLYING IN FRANCE

For a possible motorhome holidays in France, I have also once informed about the drone flying in France, yes, and also filed a French certificate of knowledge successfully.

Why, and how it works, I'll tell you later. First of all, it is urgently needed from a certain weight class of the own drone. Similarly, the drone must be similar to ours, provided with a, from 30 CM easy to read, labeling, but unlike us not with the name and address, but a specially assigned identifier.

You can do both here FOX ALPHATANGO! This is required for drones from a departure of 800gr> absolutely.

How to proceed:

1. Go to the page FOX ALPHATANGO!

2. Work through the two sections shown at the bottom of the page, starting from left to right!

3. Click on the third section to complete the proof-of-knowledge test (20 questions, NO ERRORS ALLOWED!) Can be repeated easily!
By the way, the third section can only be opened after the two previous ones have been worked through. ;-)

4. After (hopefully) passing the exam, you can register your drone - in my case a DJI Phantom 3SE. You have to truthfully do some
Ask about his copter, including the serial number, manufacturer and wiped specify and then receives an email with the registration number for FREE.
This must be placed at a distance of 30 cm for each man legible on the Kopter.

Both, ie the proof of knowledge after examination and the registration certificate for your Kopter - IMPORTANT! THE copter must correspond in all details to the data on the registration certificate !!! A reloading to another device is therefore not! - To what extent this is punishable and if as punished, I know
I hope the Google translator has translated reasonably understandable. As I said, I can not English !! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WV. Rootman
Thanks for the praise.
My biggest problem was the small videos in the learning and training phase. Either in French or in English. But since these are included in the videos, you can not copy the text and translate it in the translator. And now? The Google translation app for android phones has a special feature that I did not know about. There is a camera function (camera icon) clicks on it you can see a picture. If one now holds it over a foreign text - here in the Viodeos - and has selected the right language, the visible text suddenly changes into that of one's own language. (here English / German). Somewhat diffuse but possible. That's what I've been doing through all the lyrics in the little learning and training videos. So I managed the 20 questions without mistakes. By the way, this feature is also helpful in another country, if you need or want to translate text with text. So you can get along well in other countries without being too stupid. :)

I am particularly grateful to the translation programs because, in spite of language barriers, I am able to participate in many things that I would otherwise be unable to read and understand, such as the contributions here in the Forum. I always read here with great pleasure.

I still have something important to forget!

At this link you will also find a France map with the areas where you are allowed to fly, I which altitude and especially where NOT! Great powers especially on the coasts (west / south) there are big NO FLY areas. In others you may only fly at certain heights (marked by different colors). Be sure to pay attention! Have heard of people who have the aircraft were removed and allegedly high fines were payable. But only hearsay.

greetings
Peter

Géoportail

ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch nicht so gut. (No translator)
Ich spreche auch ein bisschen Kroatisch. Meine Familie kommt aus Kroatien. Ich habe dort oft besucht. (Translator lol).

Na, wenn alle so gut deutsch sprechen und schreiben könnten, wie Sie, gäbe es sicher weniger Ressentiments gegen Menschen aus anderen Ländern. Leider ist dies in Deutschland und anderen Ländern immer schwieriger Migrant zu sein. Dabei können wir alle so viel voneinander lernen.
Grüße
Peter

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31