Any Interest in buying?

I echo the same thing...keep it and wait awhile. Too much debate on range and battery life over in the P4 forum. DJI seems to be following suit with Apple and releasing new products 2-3 times a year so with any luck there will be a new Phantom in the fall. Technology moves fast and these things seem to have a short shelf life!

I have 6 batteries a case and custom painted carbon fiber P3P and I think I'd be lucky to get 1100.00 from a sale.

Cheers!

Yup, four batteries, two 100W chargers, hardshell case and money in the hockey sock. Hahaha
I have no interest in selling just to trade up. It's too big of a loss, for too little gain.
Then you also need to think, aside from initial outlay, about extra battery packs, a bigger drone case, new style rotor blades, & other incidentals and peripherals. I'm staying put. ;-)
Crossover batteries would have been a blessing, but following trends...up the ante.

RedHotPoker

no way no how for $1100 IMO. you can get a new one, new battery and a case for $850-900. I would think your pricepoint has to be $150 or so less than that. The filters, although some pay $100 for a set, can be had at $15 and the backpack is really a throw-in as very good hard cases can be had at $50. Not trying to be a d*ck, but just being honest.
I echo the same thing...keep it and wait awhile. Too much debate on range and battery life over in the P4 forum. DJI seems to be following suit with Apple and releasing new products 2-3 times a year so with any luck there will be a new Phantom in the fall. Technology moves fast and these things seem to have a short shelf life!

I have 6 batteries a case and custom painted carbon fiber P3P and I think I'd be lucky to get 1100.00 from a sale.

Cheers!
Is yours for sale ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1