Any idea what is this?

Reaction score
Code:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/5naNq"><a href="//imgur.com/5naNq"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Is this the new drone from DJI?

h3qDtWL.png

Per a recent tweet from OsitaLV (see below), the new "Mavic Air" (supposedly the drone being released on Tuesday) is going to fold like the Zerotech Dobby (which is what the folding design above shows).

Tweet.jpg

While the design could be similar to the photo above, I don't think that's going to be the actual drone. I found that photo in this blog post (see the English translation here) from July 14, 2017.

Reactions: MY DRONE JOURNEY
Per a recent tweet from OsitaLV (see below), the new "Mavic Air" (supposedly the drone being released on Tuesday) is going to fold like the Zerotech Dobby (which is what the folding design above shows).

View attachment 93781

While the design could be similar to the photo above, I don't think that's going to be the actual drone. I found that photo in this blog post (see the English translation here) from July 14, 2017.
And here I was eagerly awaiting a p5 on Tuesday :/

According to OsitaLV, it looks like we're going to see a new Mavic before the P5.

Tweet.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikeaddict