Any idea to modify tablet holder

Reaction score
I bought online the attached holder... Obviously is not for tablet but for phones... The reason I bought it is because the quality of the metal holder is very strong and durable for a tablet. As you can see in the pictures. How I can modify this so it can hold the 8inch tablet in the picture?
2e255ba768c8f4704ae2012b69e00089.jpg

a872ddecae8c7541be610859058c5f29.jpg

Go to Ebay and type in Phantom 3 tablet holder on top in search and you will see plenty of parts that you need that is reasonable and most are free shipping.

Go to Ebay and type in Phantom 3 tablet holder on top in search and you will see plenty of parts that you need that is reasonable and most are free shipping.

I don't care if I have to pay for it... I need it with expedited shipping... I ordered one already in eBay with expedited shipping... coming this Thursday. Let's see if it can fit the holder.

Had the very same device holder on my r/c for about a week, its terrible.

Just go with the Inspire 1 mount and drill the controller, best option out there.

I use an iPad Mini 4 with it and it works great.

Had the very same device holder on my r/c for about a week, its terrible.

Just go with the Inspire 1 mount and drill the controller, best option out there.

I use an iPad Mini 4 with it and it works great.
Not sure if it's the same but I have all the holder I can think of and so far this is the stronger I ever have.

Not sure if it's the same but I have all the holder I can think of and so far this is the stronger I ever have.
Same here, that mount is actually very sturdy and a major improvement over the stock plastic one. It served me well until I bought a 7" tablet, which was too big to fit in the spring-loaded clamp. At that point, I switched to the Inspire mount (without drilling), which is even nicer as it can handle a wider range of devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1