Any fliers in Katy TX?

Nice video. Are some of those clips sped up or were you just flying in and out fast?

I lived in Katy for about a year and a half 20 years ago, I bet a lot has changed and grown since then.

Hey Ehmay, thanks for the kind words.
The flying was all me and not sped up via software. I have used the software speed changes for dramatic results in other videos.
Where do you live now? Katy has changed a lot!

I moved a few times since Katy (outside of TX) but now live in Longview, TX.

Fun. The fact that I fly over my ranch and occasionally might see a cow that I own for profit doesn’t change that, it’s still fun, even if there’s some that would try to push it into a category where it doesn’t belong.

So far, with very few exceptions, I’ve just flown around the property, the river, and other “surrounding environs”.. I’ve got a big enough place where I can do that and still enjoy it..

Yes, I live in the Alief/Katy area. I'm flying mostly in my backyard currently but will be flying at Bush Park soon. I live very close to Bush Park.

Yes, I live in the Alief/Katy area. I'm flying mostly in my backyard currently but will be flying at Bush Park soon. I live very close to Bush Park.
Hey Johnny, give a call if you want to go fly later...great day and George Bush Park is a great wide open space. Do you use any goggles to fly your drone or a phone / tablet? What are you flying? [email protected]

Great day! Fancy meeting my favorite complacency disturber here! Ordered a P4v2 today! Should be here soon
, long before the rest of my stuff from China!

Never been to Bush Park before, need to give it a try. What other spots do you guys like to fly at around the Houston area?

I flew my Mavic down around Fred Hartman Bridge once, need to give it a try with my P4P. Also, Lake Woodlands is a pretty cool spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20