Another year bites the dust...

I've just compiled my '2021 Highlights' video. Have a look if you're interested.
The footage (P4P) was taken in and around Melbourne and throughout the state of Victoria. 46 public videos last year - despite lockdown restrictions.

Very nice. My goal is to produce a video such as this in Canada. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed watching it. I will be sharing the link to a few friends.

I've just compiled my '2021 Highlights' video. Have a look if you're interested.
The footage (P4P) was taken in and around Melbourne and throughout the state of Victoria. 46 public videos last year - despite lockdown restrictions.

nice shoot man showing amazing collection

Reactions: Pygar70
Very nice!

Reactions: Pygar70
Great Footage loved it 👍

You've got some nice stuff in there Pygar70 and you certainly covered some ground during the year. Bet you even have some Wimmera footage tucked away for later.

You've got some nice stuff in there Pygar70 and you certainly covered some ground during the year. Bet you even have some Wimmera footage tucked away for later.
I haven't done much flying out west. I'd love to do the Grampians but national parks are tricky. My feeling is that the more high-profile the park, the greater the risk that you'll get reported or that the authorities will decide to make an example of you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj