Another newbie

Reaction score
Hi from Warwickshire, England. New to this flying caper, and looking to learn from others experiences. Only a couple of flights in, but loving it. Keen to develop skills with stills and video.
Really impressed with image quality on my Phantom 4.
Chris
IMG_0251.jpg

Welcome pilot. Always a pleasure to meet new pilots and see that they are enjoying the thrill of flight. This is a fantastic forum with lots of very smart people to help answer any questions you may have. Let us know if we can be of any service.

Thanks,

Brett

Reactions: Tenisyn
Welcome buddy. Take your time, get used to what the drone teaches you. P4 is a nice bird - see if you can get some of the Castle - if they let you!

Reactions: Adventures
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum chriscorvus and hello from Chicago. Here is the cool part -- it never gets old. I have as much fun flying as the first time I tried it. Just about the same amount of nervousness too, LOL. Enjoy!

We were all newbies. Every flight is a learning experience. I still have a lot to learn myself. Love flying my P4 too. Fly safe. Hope to fly in the UK sometime, we have family in Birmingham.

Hi from Warwickshire, England. New to this flying caper, and looking to learn from others experiences. Only a couple of flights in, but loving it. Keen to develop skills with stills and video.
Really impressed with image quality on my Phantom 4.
ChrisView attachment 110642
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Tenisyn
Welcome to the addiction. Glad to hear you are very impressed with the Phantom 4 performance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart