Another new member

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Gary from Naples, Fl. New to forums but not new to drones. I've been flying a little over 3 years. I received my part 107 cert. last March. Suffered an injury so I've been out of circulation for about 6 months. Back on my feet and flying again. I'm getting serious about doing this for a living so I'm excited to find another great source of information to make me a better pilot. Thank you in advance for all the time you all put in and your willingness to share your experience. I own a P3 and Mavic pro at present. More drones coming as I become more proficient. It's an addiction after all!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey everyone. I'm Gary from Naples, Fl. New to forums but not new to drones. I've been flying a little over 3 years. I received my part 107 cert. last March. Suffered an injury so I've been out of circulation for about 6 months. Back on my feet and flying again. I'm getting serious about doing this for a living so I'm excited to find another great source of information to make me a better pilot. Thank you in advance for all the time you all put in and your willingness to share your experience. I own a P3 and Mavic pro at present. More drones coming as I become more proficient. It's an addiction after all!

Welcome to the jungle

Hello Gary and welcome from Chicago! Good to hear that you are back on your feet and able to fly again. It is an addiction and I'm going through withdrawal here, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers