Another drone video

let me know what you think

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Amazing location! Your piloting skills are very good. And your color grade is very good as well! I loved when you flew between the rocks with the wave chasing the drone!

Reactions: Capt KO and Tony111
Amazing location! Your piloting skills are very good. And your color grade is very good as well! I loved when you flew between the rocks with the wave chasing the drone!
The only constructive criticism I would give you is to try to make your color grading more consistent, most of the clips were color graded very nicely, but there were those occasional clips that were not as nice. Since the video is shot in one basic location, the beach, and near sunset/sunrise the color grade needs to be consistent throughout the location. Otherwise that was a great video! I have seen many drone videos that weren't very good but your video was very good!

Reactions: Tony111
The only constructive criticism I would give you is to try to make your color grading more consistent, most of the clips were color graded very nicely, but there were those occasional clips that were not as nice. Since the video is shot in one basic location, the beach, and near sunset/sunrise the color grade needs to be consistent throughout the location. Otherwise that was a great video! I have seen many drone videos that weren't very good but your video was very good!

I know bro, some are shot when there were sunlight and some at sunset and im new with this, specially color grading... I will work at it better next time

As above I loved the wave chase also but your speed seemed a bit rushed for the kind of shot. Even after the wave was not a consideration you were still moving like a bat out of hell. Wish I had a place half as nice to video. Great job.

As above I loved the wave chase also but your speed seemed a bit rushed for the kind of shot. Even after the wave was not a consideration you were still moving like a bat out of hell. Wish I had a place half as nice to video. Great job.

I see that now. Theres this thing when I review and edit for hours and hours I kinda lose that "first" time watching a video feel. Its like I cant see any flaws or any good in the video anymore. its like watching your favourite movies several times a day, u dont know whats so good/bad about it anymore. I dont know maybe its just me. I will definitly strive to get better

I see that now. Theres this thing when I review and edit for hours and hours I kinda lose that "first" time watching a video feel. Its like I cant see any flaws or any good in the video anymore. its like watching your favourite movies several times a day, u dont know whats so good/bad about it anymore. I dont know maybe its just me. I will definitly strive to get better
You are definitely already pretty good! And about you rushing it threw those rocks to get away from the wave, I have Jon shots like this before myself, and from the perception of the pilot, it can look like the wave is coming close and endangering the drone. So I completely understand rushing it. I guess it just takes experience, and the willingness to gamble losing your drone!

You are definitely already pretty good! And about you rushing it threw those rocks to get away from the wave, I have Jon shots like this before myself, and from the perception of the pilot, it can look like the wave is coming close and endangering the drone. So I completely understand rushing it. I guess it just takes experience, and the willingness to gamble losing your drone!
After losing my first drone and crashing 3 times on second drone on 1 month period I can easily say im not scared hehe but it is just inexperience on my part

Nice!
Where are the cliffs?
The backwards shot through the gap in the rocks was...... startling.

After losing my first drone and crashing 3 times on second drone on 1 month period I can easily say im not scared hehe but it is just inexperience on my part
I've said this before: The only drone that ain't crashed is the one that's never flown. I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs with my first drone(P3s). The newest one (P4pro) is flown like I stole it... Maybe not the smartest approach, but I'm trying to get better, and the only way is to fly. The video quality will improve over time(and with helpful advice/criticism from here) and with good editing software knowledge/experience.

I've said this before: The only drone that ain't crashed is the one that's never flown. I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs with my first drone(P3s). The newest one (P4pro) is flown like I stole it... Maybe not the smartest approach, but I'm trying to get better, and the only way is to fly. The video quality will improve over time(and with helpful advice/criticism from here) and with good editing software knowledge/experience.

What you just said is exactly my mentality and what im trying to do. spot on brother

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic