Animal Capture

Reaction score
I see a very expensive drone made by Haevic with a tranqualizer gun, has anyone seen something someone has tried to fit to a Phantom series drone? I can usually get pretty close to cows with my drone, much closer than I can when I need to dart one on foot.

I see a very expensive drone made by Haevic with a tranqualizer gun, has anyone seen something someone has tried to fit to a Phantom series drone? I can usually get pretty close to cows with my drone, much closer than I can when I need to dart one on foot.
Cool that's a new idea,unsure how , I know of dropper rigs control by either assigned c1 or c2 button on remote but that drop without the punch to like project something as in dart ,it just freefall which probly won't stick into cow,,I'm thinking more of a mini crossbow of sorts mayby

I think the mechanism inside the payload release could be used to activate a trigger
I see the one you metion ,that's cool but mayby a simple solution like a NERF gun,,these can shoot a few feet and might even shoot a dart,,these NERF guns pretry good fun ,,,,,,
Screenshot_20190630-082627.jpg
Screenshot_20190630-083000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These blow guns look alright ....big nerf gun,,come here Mr cow,,this just comedy picture
World’s-Biggest-NERF-Gun-by-Mark-Rober-Featured-image-672x372.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

or

Or find a lightweight paintball gun and have a barrel custom made
Yes nice,,I was going to post some gun pictures but I not think we actually allows to so I was keeping my posts safe,there have been multiple firearms strapped to drones but cause all the shootings going on around the place I cautious of posting pictures ,have to let the imagination work that one

Reactions: Capt KO
How about the new gun mounted on the new DJI robot vehicle. Seems very powerful and long range. Comes with some type of firing devise,, remote activation. Don't have any idea if it's available separately. Just a thought. Fly high.

How about the new gun mounted on the new DJI robot vehicle. Seems very powerful and long range. Comes with some type of firing devise,, remote activation. Don't have any idea if it's available separately. Just a thought. Fly high.

Interesting idea, not sure it would work well in tall grass though.

I think it shoots progectiles. Maybe just laser tag. Better read before writing.
Interesting idea, not sure it would work well in tall grass though.
Just the gun. On your drone.

No idea the firing mechanism or the size of the dart you use. Unless someone has improvised something, just an idea. Best of luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.