Android DJI Go app update out supporting Mavic

Supposedly reviewers had access to a Beta version. I'm not sure if this is it or not. We will know when DJI pushes the update to the play store and compare build numbers.

Version number is v3.0.0(498)
I stand corrected, although I thought there were videos of pre launch users of the Mavic saying the Android version had yet to be released.
There are a lot of pdf help and tutorial files within the App I'd not seen before that make for good reading.

If you go to the DJI website (Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads), scroll down to App/Live View at the bottom of page and scan the QR code you can download the latest Android Version that features the Mavic Pro as first drone. Works on my S7 Edge. Enjoy.

Android Version v3.0.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.

qr_code.png

google-play@2x-8e66c113bf2e9c61bfb130cc68f795d6.png

Reactions: darkneo
If you go to the DJI website (Mavic – Specs, FAQ, Tutorials and Downloads), scroll down to App/Live View at the bottom of page and scan the QR code you can download the latest Android Version that features the Mavic Pro as first drone. Works on my S7 Edge. Enjoy.

Android Version v3.0.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.

qr_code.png

Does that mean your S7Edge doesn't reboot mid flight with your other DJIs using the new update?

Android Version v3.0.0.

qr_code.png

No issues with S7 edge you say? I'm kind of scared to try it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Haven't tried the app in-flight yet as still waiting for the Mavic to arrive. Can't comment on it crashing or not. Just know that the app now supports Mavic, which was what some wanted to know earlier.

Haven't tried the app in-flight yet as still waiting for the Mavic to arrive. Can't comment on it crashing or not. Just know that the app now supports Mavic, which was what some wanted to know earlier.

Oh ok. I thought maybe you tried it in flight on a phantom. I will test tomorrow on my Phantom 4 to see if it still reboots the S7 edge like previously

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

DJI Go app updated this morning for me and now has the Mavic - v3.0.0

Yup, looks like the update is now live on the play store. Looks to be an updated build:

v3.0.0(502)

This means Mavic is ready to ship.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

I sent out an email to dji requesting info on time line when they would be shipping out the mavic drone I ordered one a few weeks ago I got a reply within hours I was surprised lol but anyways the email said first come first serve with my order being middle she bc it was a pic of a lady emailing me back said it would be end of October or mid November not sure I hope its much sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-N920T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie