... and now for something completely different ...

Reaction score
I know this will come as a surprise, and perhaps downright unbelievable, but ...

P3P, copper extenders on antennae, original battery, all brandy new firmware on RC and Aircraft.

Flew a 10,499 foot Litchi waypoint mission over salt water, filming all the way, no blips, no blops, no staggers, no stutters, connected immediately, Litchi lady loud and clear, left with 98% returned with 50%, ran her down to 42%, landed - airdata says just about 12 minutes air time.

Packed up and went to post-processing.

Nothing went wrong. It can happen. Somebody needs to speak up.

Here's the link if ya wanna nose.

Reactions: JoBe
I know this will come as a surprise, and perhaps downright unbelievable, but ...

P3P, copper extenders on antennae, original battery, all brandy new firmware on RC and Aircraft.

Flew a 10,499 foot Litchi waypoint mission over salt water, filming all the way, no blips, no blops, no staggers, no stutters, connected immediately, Litchi lady loud and clear, left with 98% returned with 50%, ran her down to 42%, landed - airdata says just about 12 minutes air time.

Yeah, but to be fair, you did use Litchi.... which doesn't count, because that doesn't use the DJI firmware, does it... (I've actually heard that one). Now.... if you'd used GO, youd've plummeted to the ground within a minute of launch...

Reactions: Avocet and Neon Euc
Last edited:
Yeah, but to be fair, you did use Litchi.... which doesn't count, because that doesn't use the DJI firmware, does it... (I've actually heard that one). Now.... if you'd used GO, youd've plummeted to the ground within a minute of launch...

Took me a moment to seize the sarcasm! :confused:

Reactions: Numone
I'll speak up. I've used Litchi a LOT, including some long, out of range missions. It has always worked flawlessly. Somebody needs to do something! I'm tired of no glitches, crashes, or flyaways! ;)

I'll speak up. I've used Litchi a LOT, including some long, out of range missions. It has always worked flawlessly. Somebody needs to do something! I'm tired of no glitches, crashes, or flyaways! ;)

If it had radar on iOS, I'd use it all the time.

Reactions: Pharm

You flew less than 2 miles,the specs say for PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL The signal transmission distance FCC will vary depending on environmental conditions, but the Phantom 3 series can reach distances of up to 3.1 miles (5 kilometers) away from the pilot when unobstructed and no interference. You flew over open water so no interference and a 6000 mAh battery. I like it :)

It's a friggin CRIME!

Reactions: Pharm
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Flew a 4 minute Litchi flight at the beach yesterday
Latest Phantom 3 Pro fw update as well as Litchi on IOS
Handled the wind nicely ,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan