Ambulance Drone ....... ?????

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think they are using Michael Bolton as the test dummie..... Anyone ... Anyone ????

Too bad it can't open doors for those who have " Fallen and they can't get up "

Last edited:
Reactions: jason
By the time they calculate the GPS coordinates poor :( Michael has past beyond the clouds. :rolleyes:May he rest in peace. :D

Last edited:
By the time they calculate the GPS coordinates poor :( Michael has past beyond the clouds. :rolleyes:May he rest in peace. :D
The hope is a bystander initiates CPR while waiting for the AED to arrive. No difference between waiting for a drone or waiting for the EMTs.
The new ACLS protocols coming put far less importance on rescue breathing and much more focus on the heart, keeping it pumping and the blood circulating. Each time you stop to breath, you loose circulatory pressure and it takes precious time to raise it again with chest compressions.

Reactions: Ramphex
While you are correct, an average response time in the area I work in is approximately 15-20 minutes since the time of call. An AED getting on scene within 2-3 minutes would be beneficial. While I don't see a rural area implementing this due to high cost, I can see this happening some time down in the future.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hmm seems like a few medics (or atleast emts) here. Where from. Myself medic at Careflite in the dfw metro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31