Amazing 1 Hour Relaxing Music And Stunning 4K Drone Video of the Dolomites

Reaction score

1 Hour Relaxing Video & Music includes relaxing, stress relief, inspirational, anxiety relief nature video filmed in 4K UHD with a drone. The video can be used for relaxation, study, meditation and stress relief. This relaxing music can be used as study, background music, meditation music, relaxation music or as music for stress relief. Let the peaceful, calming and soothing sounds help you relax!
Drone videos were filmed in Italy and Switzerland and include: the Dolomites (Dolomiti in Italian), Cervinia and the Matterhorn mountain (Cervino), the Val Formazza Valley and the Stelvio Pass (Passo dello Stelvio / Stilfser Joch) and parts of the SustenPass in the Canton of URI, including a couple of scenes featuring glaciers, as well as the Gotthard Pass (Passo del San Gottardo).

This is RELAX & MEDITATE DRONE VIDEO VOL. 001 by Atellani

Well, I must say that is a beautiful job, and no small feat. I didn't watch the entire thing but from what I saw it was very well done. I hope you can realize some monetization from YouTube for all of that work.

Well, I must say that is a beautiful job, and no small feat. I didn't watch the entire thing but from what I saw it was very well done. I hope you can realize some monetization from YouTube for all of that work.
Just testing and see what happens. There's always Pond5 / newsflare, etc. They are much better than YT, unless you get millions and millions of views, which is fairly impossible in this case.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj