Am I OK to fly on the 4th of July?

Short video of the neighbors fireworks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: threegs
The place I went did their fireworks tonight and I think things went pretty well. I did one flight while the sun was still up and I attracted the attention of quite a few kids and some of their parents. I let some kids watch the FPV and the parents just left some comments saying how cool it looks. No police approached me but one comment made by another person who said with an attitude "that drone thing better not fall on me."
I used my old phone and was able to get audio of the fireworks from the ground, i paired that with the video.

Reactions: mmtphoto
The place I went did their fireworks tonight and I think things went pretty well. I did one flight while the sun was still up and I attracted the attention of quite a few kids and some of their parents. I let some kids watch the FPV and the parents just left some comments saying how cool it looks. No police approached me but one comment made by another person who said with an attitude "that drone thing better not fall on me."
I used my old phone and was able to get audio of the fireworks from the ground, i paired that with the video.

what was your height during this?

what was your height during this?

I was up 82 meters and about 3 quarters of a mile away from the fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic