Albuquerque, NM, phantom pilots.

Just got back from my road trip to Washington, D.C. Here's a teaser of the video I'm editing now...

Mario

Untitled_Panorama1787878787_low.jpg

Hello everyone, new P3S pilot here from Edgewood. There are some absolutely spectacular photos on here. Can't wait to capture a few myself.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, new P3S pilot here from Edgewood. There are some absolutely spectacular photos here on. Can't wait to capture a few myself.

Welcome to the forum! A couple of weeks ago I was up at the start of the la luz trail with my I2 and i saw someone flying a P3S, that wasn't you by chance?

Welcome to the forum! A couple of weeks ago I was up at the start of the la luz trail with my I2 and i saw someone flying a P3S, that wasn't you by chance?
Thank you for the Welcome! That was not me a couple of weeks ago as I just got mine Thursday of last week.

Just read through all the posts here, some pretty bold and cool videos and photos. I have most days free to fly, if any of you are looking to meet up and share locations, tips, tricks, etc. Might be cool to get a group together to meet and fly???

Just read through all the posts here, some pretty bold and cool videos and photos. I have most days free to fly, if any of you are looking to meet up and share locations, tips, tricks, etc. Might be cool to get a group together to meet and fly???

I'm in!!!

Reactions: Photoflash
I'm in!!!

Lets set up a date and time after the 4th. Give others a chance to read the forum and respond. Either my network or the forum is really lagging tonight. Hence the double post. Won't let me delete the dupe...yet! I have mornings and evenings free...even if we all just meet up and chat, that would be cool.

Cool man. Myself and another pilot, Patrick, have gotten together before. Had a nice little flight :) I'm up for whatever... 5056813125

Reactions: Photoflash
Cool man. Myself and another pilot, Patrick, have gotten together before. Had a nice little flight :) I'm up for whatever... 5056813125

So haven't heard from anyone?? Thinking of flying somewhere Friday (7 July) morning. Anyone interested in meeting up?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl