Aircraft performance will be limited if dont you activate again

Maybe I'm daft, but I'm having difficulty understanding what this means : "and its operations will be restricted if you update the upcoming firmware: Live camera streaming will be disabled, and flight will be limited to a 50-meter (164-foot) radius up to 30 meters (98 feet) high."
So, is this telling us, DON'T update the upcoming firmware?

Reactions: lickitysplit11111
Come the end of the week we will know. I don't think in the end there will be much of a change unless someone is trying to spoof the AC into flying into an area they have no business in. Todays sport stadium incident will indeed add fuel to the fire (considering the amount of video footage of todays debacle, it'll be treated like Napalm), and DJI and other manufacturers have no choice if they want to keep selling their product to hobbyists. I probably will do the update this week but I don't expect any changes. I am within 5 miles of a small private airport (yes the cornfield with a windsock, buts it listed by the FAA), but I don't expect it to do anything more than notify me. And yes the idiot flying it should be introduced to his new cellmate "Tyrone"...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga