Aircraft indicator lights flashing red

Reaction score
My P4 I have noticed is flashing the red status indicator lights intermittently. It does it with all batteries so I know not a bad/low battery. I'm not getting any warnings on my screen so curious as to what it is. Red is never good but aircraft seems to fly well.

Thanks in advance

Flashing red is a battery warning. Slowly = Low Battery. Quickly = Critical Battery Warning. I would suggest checking the batteries via the app. Are all of them genuine? Any after-market in the rotation?

If it were a no-fly zone, the app would also start warning you.

I noticed yesterday my P3S flashed red a few times. Makes you wonder.

All genuine batteries. I am near a nonfly zone. It asked me if I wanted to unlock it I said no. So this could be the issue? Would it just do it every so often?

Thanks.

All genuine batteries. I am near a nonfly zone. It asked me if I wanted to unlock it I said no. So this could be the issue? Would it just do it every so often?

Thanks.
Interesting because I am also on the edge of the 5 mile radius from our airport. That just could be it.

There's your answer. No fly zone. I ran into one weeks back from a forest fire that created an nfz but could be unlocked through the app. The nfz was visible on the map so you could pinpoint the zone, then go through the unlock process in the app. The problem was, at some point the nfz disappeared from the map after the fire was out, but I was still getting the nfz message. Could not unlock because there wasn't a point on the map to pinpoint. Had to get someone from DJI on the rc groups website to fix it. They actually got it fixed in a few days. I still remember the red flashing lights. Hope you get yours figured out.

Flashing red is a battery warning. Slowly = Low Battery. Quickly = Critical Battery Warning. I would suggest checking the batteries via the app. Are all of them genuine? Any after-market in the rotation?

If it were a no-fly zone, the app would also start warning you.

I noticed yesterday my P3S flashed red a few times. Makes you wonder.
All of this plus it WILL flash red in a NFZ

I recently pulled a map and turns out one of my fields is actually on the cusp of the 5 mile radius. Them lights were telling me something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga