Air Delivery House to House

Reaction score
Sometimes you just want to do something fun and different with your drone - this is one of those times for me. I programmed a fully autonomous waypoint mission for my Phantom 4 Pro through a 3rd party software (Drone Harmony). The mission was to take off from my house, fly to a nearby friends house and do a delivery drop with accuracy using a Stork Plate drop box attached to the bottom of the P4P, and and then return back to it's take off point at my home. Autonomous mission beginning to end, but with the option to intervene manually if needed.

Flight took place at dawn, so there was a bit of early morning fog still around that didn't help the video clarity (which isn't the goal of this clip), but was still clear enough to see drone and do the mission.

Equipment/Accessories used:
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro - dji.com
- Drone Harmony App - droneharmony.com
- Stork Plate Drop Box - storkplate.com
- Toy Parachute - Amazon
- Stuffed Bear - taken from friends daughter (lol)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Totally awsome, what a hand catch 👋
Very nice houses and can see pools are popular,,great clip

Reactions: Heckmaniac
Hey Heckmaniac, I'd like a cold beer stat. Nice mission.

Delivering beer or water bottle (beer preferred) - would use the other accessory I have from storkplate.com - their drop hook (and no I'm not getting paid to promote) as there are probably better ways to do this out there.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

It sounds like a lot of fun but I would be very leery of picking anything up because the drone was not meant for the stress I’ve already replaced for shells and I’ve never crashed but I do live in Texas and the weather fluctuates which I think is a big part of it but I would be very careful,If you knew for sure that the stress from the weight wouldn’t be too hard on the drone yes that sounds fun but I wouldn’t take the chance just my thoughts I wish you all the luck can’t get the video to load when I get home I’ll hook up to Wi-Fi and it’ll probably work

It sounds like a lot of fun but I would be very leery of picking anything up because the drone was not meant for the stress I’ve already replaced for shells and I’ve never crashed but I do live in Texas and the weather fluctuates which I think is a big part of it but I would be very careful,If you knew for sure that the stress from the weight wouldn’t be too hard on the drone yes that sounds fun but I wouldn’t take the chance just my thoughts I wish you all the luck can’t get the video to load when I get home I’ll hook up to Wi-Fi and it’ll probably work
Been doing it on and off for a year now and no issues or cracks, but appreciate your concern. Not something I do all the time, but when I do it's typically under 1 lb and lots of times under half pound.

Delivering beer or water bottle (beer preferred) - would use the other accessory I have from storkplate.com - their drop hook (and no I'm not getting paid to promote) as there are probably better ways to do this out there.
Hi, nice work!! what music track did you use…nice

Sometimes you just want to do something fun and different with your drone - this is one of those times for me. I programmed a fully autonomous waypoint mission for my Phantom 4 Pro through a 3rd party software (Drone Harmony). The mission was to take off from my house, fly to a nearby friends house and do a delivery drop with accuracy using a Stork Plate drop box attached to the bottom of the P4P, and and then return back to it's take off point at my home. Autonomous mission beginning to end, but with the option to intervene manually if needed.

Flight took place at dawn, so there was a bit of early morning fog still around that didn't help the video clarity (which isn't the goal of this clip), but was still clear enough to see drone and do the mission.

Equipment/Accessories used:
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro - dji.com
- Drone Harmony App - droneharmony.com
- Stork Plate Drop Box - storkplate.com
- Toy Parachute - Amazon
- Stuffed Bear - taken from friends daughter (lol)

That's pretty kewl. You nailed that target!

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic