air data info

I would fly with all of those batteries, given I don't have any more info on them. I would use your airdata account to watch the major deviations - which I don't think you have any yet. See the attached photo of my oldest P3P battery. I am still flying with it, and it acts normally. Once in a while I get a few major deviations, but then doing a basic service maintenance (as described by airdata) and it clears up. Just look at you batteries using airdata after each flight. My number one battery (bat 1) has 96 charges/ flights on it. Still works good, but the capacity is down to 80% so I use it for shorter flights.........Also I store my batteries at about (3.85 volts per cell) 50% charge. I have found that major deviations seem to come and go. Just watch them after each flight using your airdata account. I love my airdata account. Well worth the small cost per year. I use to plot all the data by hand with Excel after each outing. That was a whole lot of work. Then airdata.com came on the scene! WOW!
airdataView attachment 112821
thanks for your reply, now I'll fly all batteries with a bit more faith but keep and eye on airdata results.
thanks again. ray

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4