Air 2s IS that a LIZARD? ?? Middle of NOWHERE | 5K Darwin [2021]

Reaction score
Some say this painting was done thousands of years ago from a wanderer looking for water. Others say it was painted last week by Jonesy on his way back from the pub. [latitude: -13.658228] [longitude: 131.678178] Location on Google Maps: 13°39'29.6"S 131°40'41.4"E · National Highway 1, Douglas-Daly NT 0822, Australia Music Miles to Go by @Joey Pecoraro This artwork is on a rock face on the Stuart Highway, Between Darwin and Katherine. Famed for their elaborate courtship dance, Brolgas are one of Australia’s most iconic birds. The name Brolga is taken from the Aboriginal language Gamilaraay, in which they are called, burralga. A number of traditional Aboriginal legends and dances are associated with the bird, and use movements that mimick their graceful performances. Brolgas are one of Australia’s largest flying birds – they stand a metre tall and have a wing span up to 2.4 metres.

Reactions: Earls Court
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

It’s a shame it is surrounded by graffiti.
a nice overhead view of the bird though. From your bird. Clearly a modern paint job. But at least the painter was more creative than the other blokes. Well done.

I really don't understand why people need to just 'tag' everything, especially in beautiful places. Maybe that makes me an old fogey. Anyway, yes, I do believe that is a lizard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20