Agribotix?

Reaction score
I am looking for ways to turn my drone flying into a promising sideline business.
Does anyone have experience with these folks: Home | Agribotix

I am in the early learning/research stages.
I like the concept of flying over farms and helping farmers increase yields or protect their crops/trees.
Agribotix was my first "stumble" into this field.
Now I just read about pix4d and parrot.

If you have any opinions, advice, or pointers ... I'd really appreciate reading your thoughts.

Thanks to any/all,
omba

I'm in the same boat - trying to turn my flying into a sideline and maybe more.

I'd be interested in knowing too

Last year we tested out two systems for graduating fertilizer and sprays.
First system on test was with the Airinov drone by Parrot
Second was satellite pictures showing the NVDI index
Both systems has their benefits and disadvantages, the biggest difference being in the processing of data, where Airinov offers more agronomy in their product as they have been on the market for a few years.
I believe the future belongs to those who can process the data from the satellite images.

The key is usable data that compels farmers to lay out money because they find it valuable. Don't think we are there yet, at least where I live. I've been researching and talking to agronomists and equipment dealers and no one has been able to find a good use case. I'm in northern ND, so it's mostly small grains here. Maybe in corn and potato country there is more usable data.

I have worked more than 2 years with Agribotix with great results , in agriculture, rgds

I am in the early learning/research stages.
I like the concept of flying over farms and helping farmers increase yields or protect their crops/trees.

I think there is no better full and easy solution than that of Sentera. Its a company that produce NDVI hardware that is integrated into multiple drone platforms. They have there own autonomous Mobil app and desktop app for view imagery after the flight. Check them out! I've been really impressed and have been flying a lot for farmers using this companies stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattnn