After The Storm...HDR

Reaction score
Got so very lucky this morning, work was canceled and the sky was clearing after a winter storm had passed through our area. The light was fantastic so I grabbed my new P3S and went outside to capture it. Yes, I was still in my house slippers and bathrobe...but I did not care...I did not want to miss the moment.
A 5 shot exposure, blended in Photomatix and cleaned up a bit in Lightroom. Then into NIK effects for the finishing touch.
Daybreak on Conklin Street.jpg

Got so very lucky this morning, work was canceled and the sky was clearing after a winter storm had passed through our area. The light was fantastic so I grabbed my new P3S and went outside to capture it. Yes, I was still in my house slippers and bathrobe...but I did not care...I did not want to miss the moment.
A 5 shot exposure, blended in Photomatix and cleaned up a bit in Lightroom. Then into NIK effects for the finishing touch. View attachment 72486

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

A 5 shot exposure, blended in Photomatix and cleaned up a bit in Lightroom. Then into NIK effects for the finishing touch. View attachment 72486

Very nice. I still have not played with HDR. With the opportunities with the new drone, I will have to learn.

Very nice. I still have not played with HDR. With the opportunities with the new drone, I will have to learn.

I have been shooting for HDR photos for 4 years now, and would encourage you to give it a try. Trust me, I am no rocket scientist...and If I can learn it, so can you. Just needs practice and some good software for editing. I personally feel that it helps make up for the P3S lower quality camera. Any boost in the dynamic range is an improvement IMHO. Thanks for looking.

Wow what a nice shot . Good job man

Sent from my SM-G925V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Great job on the pic and editing it.

That is a superb shot. Great job recognizing the opportunity and a beautiful capture. Seriously one of the best drone shots I have seen.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94