Aerial view of Texas Rangers game from Phantom 3

Because it implies you actually flew over the game, which you didn't, thankfully.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can hear that pea rolling around in that empty hear of yours.

Yea I know?!? I've done several gimble calibrations, so not sure what to do?
I'm waiting for a response from DJI on this:

"My horizon will not stay level and I have seen countless other videos with a horizon which is not level. I’ve done an advanced IMU calibration on a perfectly level surface, I’ve calibrated the gimbal, I’ve adjusted the manual roll and calibrated the gimbal, I’ve manually adjusted roll while in the air, and nothing seems to keep the horizon level during the entire flight. All of these procedures start the camera off on a level horizon but while I’m in the air the horizon goes back to position which is not level. Any idea if this can be fixed through firmware? If not, I will be sending this unit back and waiting for confirmation from others that this issue has been resolved."

I didn't buy this thing to have to mess with the horizon like this for each flight...

My intention was to fly over but I chickened out...(I guess it is a misleading title, my bad. Not sure what to put?)
You can't fly over sporting events bro. Ffs means for f**** sake. This **** is really starting to get frustrating.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31