Adjust antena. Remote controller singal weak msg

Reaction score
I am having issues with remote controler for phantom 4 pro v2 it says remote controler signal weak adjust your Antena .
Even when drine is on ground and if i move 1 meter away from drone it sgive tje msg and drine gets disconnected saying RC signal lost

When i take off as soon as it reaches1 meter high it say remote contoller signal weak

Tried different locations and differ phones ad tab

If possible, borrow another remote to help define problem. Could be remote or drone antenna not working. Any hard landings? Any other warnings? ?Happen suddenly?
Any background/history would be helpful.

If possible, borrow another remote to help define problem. Could be remote or drone antenna not working. Any hard landings? Any other warnings? ?Happen suddenly?
Any background/history would be helpful.
No hard landings flew in morning sudden error for Evning flight... No history no warning

I am having the same issues with my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Version 2. I have tried pointing the antennae in every conceivable direction, and I still get the same transmission and connection errors. Today, I was flying the Phantom approximately .23 mi to just 50 ft above my head and got errors for camera transmission; aircraft connection lost and then found again; gimbal connection lost, etc., etc. I would land the Phantom, calibrate it, and the remote would connect just fine, but then as I started to fly, I would get the errors again,

I am having the same issues with my DJI Phantom 4 Pro Version 2. I have tried pointing the antennae in every conceivable direction, and I still get the same transmission and connection errors. Today, I was flying the Phantom approximately .23 mi to just 50 ft above my head and got errors for camera transmission; aircraft connection lost and then found again; gimbal connection lost, etc., etc. I would land the Phantom, calibrate it, and the remote would connect just fine, but then as I started to fly, I would get the errors again,
Screen device?

Screen device?
I am using an ipad mini 4. Yesterday I flew again, trying to conduct a mapping mission with DJI GS Pro, and got the same weak transmission signal error, then the drone would connect again, and then get the message again. I brought the drone down and then under Image Transmission Settings I changed the Channel from "Dual" to 5.8 GHz. I put the drone back up and it worked just fine until I brought it back to change the battery out. I put it back up and started to get the error again. Under Channel Mode I switched to Custom and the graphic shows that I have minimal weak signal interference, and I was out in an open field with no towers, computers, cell phone, etc. I tried that, still got the error, and then the aircraft completely lost connection and I had not control over the drone at all, it just hovered back and forth between the last mission waypoint and about 200 feet away from home base for about 10 min. I was finally able to get a very weak signal and bring it down. I switched the Channel Mode back to Auto with Channel set at 5.8 GHz; Downlink Bandwidth = 20 MHz, and put it back up and then just flew manually in Sports mode and had no errors at all for 15 minutes. I am at a loss for what is going on with it, other than autonomous missions or GS Pro do not work properly, OR the 2.4 GHz channel is blown on the drone or in the remote controller. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj