Additional Charger

M

Melvoid

Hi all,

I've got a P3P with three batteries and a charger. Getting tired of spending all morning charging them up so I'm thinking of getting a second charger. I found a 58W HKY (brand) charger on Amazon for $17.59; a bit less than half of a DJI brand.

Any opinions on this?

Thanks in advance.

Just had a look at this charger and have to say looks pretty good. Same spec as the DJI one, 90 day no fuss return and a 3 year warranty - go get it!!
Charge a few batteries, make sure all is well, keep an eye on the temperature of both the battery and the charger when charging.

Make sure you specify your plug requirement!

Reactions: Capt KO
Just had a look at this charger and have to say looks pretty good. Same spec as the DJI one, 90 day no fuss return and a 3 year warranty - go get it!!
Charge a few batteries, make sure all is well, keep an eye on the temperature of both the battery and the charger when charging.

Make sure you specify your plug requirement!
Good point on the plug requirement. I've noticed on the original charger, the batteries are not warm after charging. They are after use, but not charging.

I think I'll give it a go.

thanks

For that price, I would. You can always return it within 90 days!!. Nothing to lose.

It arrived yesterday and seems to work fine. I put a battery on both the OEM and the new one, and they took the same amount of time to charge. I haven't tried to charge the remote control on the new one yet 'cuz it's full. After my next playtime I'll do that. So far, so good. Brand is HKY and it was $17.59 (USD) plus shipping. Totaled about $24.00.

Good idea if cost is a problem. Personally I prefer a multi charger and do all at once. About $45 though.
Multi is a good idea (got one for my GoPro), but in my case, the P3 is already over 5 years old. At this point, there may be a new one in the immediate future, so I don't wanna drop too much on accessories.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers