actualizacion

Reaction score
hello to all I need help my p3p died from the last update, how can I restore it to the factory system. in this forum I read that somebody can do it but the information is sent to the personal email, if any of you knows it please this is my email [email protected] thank you very much.

hello to all I need help my p3p died from the last update, how can I restore it to the factory system. in this forum I read that somebody can do it but the information is sent to the personal email, if any of you knows it please this is my email [email protected] thank you very much.
I've never heard of a factory re-set, however, there are a mountain of posts discussing firmware roll-backs.

Search Results for Query: firmware roll | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

my p3p died from the last update

Nowadays more Ph3s are killed by firmware updates than by crashes. Golden rule - don't update.

how can I restore it to the factory system

You can't.

in this forum I read that somebody can do it but the information is sent to the personal email, if any of you knows it please [..]

There is no secret solution. There are ways to downgrade, but they are public - pressing sync button or creating FW_DEBUG file.

Also, since you were reading the forum, you probably noticed that the first thing needed to check in such case is the update log file.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31