A-mode : can someone explain?

Reaction score
Im a new user of a P4 advanced, and the only 2 modes i was using were P and S mode, but never used the one that is on the left side of the controller, the A mode. Can someone tell me something i should know about it ? Sorry if this questions bother you, but i just like to hear from people here rather than on the internet.

Can someone tell me something i should know about it ?
A good place to start is the manual:
A-mode (Attitude):
When neither the GPS nor the Vision System is available, the aircraft will only use its barometer for positioning to control the altitude.
The aircraft will enter A-mode in the following two instances:

Passive:
When there is weak GPS signal or when the compass experiences interference where the Vision System is unavailable.

Active:
Users toggle the flight mode switch to A-mode.
In A-mode, the Vision System and some advanced features are disabled. Therefore, the aircraft cannot position or auto-brake in this mode and is easily affected by its surroundings, which may result in horizontal shifting. Use the remote controller to position the aircraft.
Maneuvering the aircraft in A-mode can be difficult. Before switching the aircraft into A-mode, make sure you are comfortable flying in this mode. DO NOT fly the aircraft too far away as you might lose control and cause a potential hazard.
Avoid flying in areas where GPS signal is weak, or in confined spaces. The aircraft will otherwise be forced to enter A-mode, leading to potential flight hazards, please land it in a safe place as soon as possible.

Go to a large, open area and try flying atti for yourself.
Just keep well away from obstacles.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94