A man was arrested by the Secret Service for trying to fly a drone over the White House (DEVELOPING)

Reaction score
A man was arrested by the Secret Service for trying to fly a drone or a small plane over the White House, according to a report on CNN. The report said that the object did not make it over the fence surrounding the White House before he was detained. President Barack Obama is away, up at his Camp David retreat holding a summit for Arab leaders.

Good Grief! Here we go again. I wonder what material is between this newest White House drone owner's ear? Is it just empty space, a vacuum, or maybe human excrement?

Corn flakes, that my guess.

The updates now claim it was at a park a few blocks fromt the White House, and that it was a Parrot BeBop drone. He didn't loose control, was just caught flying in a no-fly zone and asked to land, then taken in for questioning. Not very bright.

I probably reacted way too fast - I, like others who will read the story, saw the photoshopped DJI Phantom floating over the White House and assumed that some yahoo was launching another one over the fence.

A more reasonable explanation is that some not-quit-yahoo isn't up on the rules and regs, was happily running his new Parrot in a park 2 miles away, and was floored with the Men In Black showed up.

But, I will wait to see how the facts are spun by the news media.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik