A HUGE THANK YOU TO KEN HERON AND THE AMAZING DRONE COMMUNITY!

Reaction score
My friend John´s brother, Steve, from OHIO US, got brain cancer a few years back. He beat it back then, but now it´s back. Steve now has two inoperable tumors, but there´s a new drug that shows great promise, not a cure, but it could extend his life and improve the quality of the time he has left. John contacted me a while back, he wanted my help to cheer Steve up and give him a boost. I turned to my fellow creators, most of them total strangers to Steve, and this is the result. People from all over the world coming together to help a stranger feel a little better. It´s a beautiful thing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ken Heron, some of you might know him, he´s been following this since day one and when the video was done, he had me on his Thursday Live stream. The drone community really pulled together, showed amazing support and some even donated to the go fund me. The donations will be put towards the Walk Ahead Foundation, working to create awareness, fund research etc. related to brain cancer.

Walk Ahead for a Brain Tumor Cure home

This is my appearance on the show and also a response from Steve

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know it´s not a drone video, but I feel we need more of this in the world, more people coming together and just doing something nice for someone.

If you want to be a part of Sausage Finger Steve´s team, you can donate to the GoFundMe here: Click here to support Sausage Finger Steve's Team organized by John Garrett
As I´m typing we´re at $820 and the goal is $1K.
Steve and his family sees all the donations and it does lift their spirits.
Every year they participate in this 5km walk to create awareness and raise fund for research on brain cancer.
If you can´t afford to donate, you can always share the link or just send your thoughts, prayers or positive vibes.
Everything counts.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31