A great trick to make your sky POP in post!

Great video, but it's hard to use your tips and techniques when I'm not using the same editing software as you are, but regardless worth the time watching...

Excellent tip, thank you for sharing! I'll have to try this on my next video. To add to what you've already done - if you're using the newest version of Premiere Pro CC 2015 there are some tremendous updates to the Lumetri suite of color correction plug-ins. Adobe has integrated several filters from SpeedGrade directly into Premiere, and one of the best all-around filters is "Cinespace 25". Everything from basic correction to full grading and vignetting are all stacked in the proper order for the best results. Pair that with the "Shadow & Highlights" filter and you can push the pixels much farther than using just the stock Fast CC. Again great video and thanks for sharing!

Excellent tip, thank you for sharing! I'll have to try this on my next video. To add to what you've already done - if you're using the newest version of Premiere Pro CC 2015 there are some tremendous updates to the Lumetri suite of color correction plug-ins. Adobe has integrated several filters from SpeedGrade directly into Premiere, and one of the best all-around filters is "Cinespace 25". Everything from basic correction to full grading and vignetting are all stacked in the proper order for the best results. Pair that with the "Shadow & Highlights" filter and you can push the pixels much farther than using just the stock Fast CC. Again great video and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the comment and yes using the Lumetri side of Premiere Pro CC 2015 is wonderful. That said I'm not a big fan of "one click" preset adjustments. Most every Lumetri preset can be accomplished with the stock set of color and grading tools within PPCC15. Don't get me wrong i use presets, LUT's and stylized filters form time to time. I feel it's more important to understand color theory before using quick color adjustments. That said, I'm getting a better handle on the Lumetri tools. When I start to understand the benefits of Lumetri's grading and color tools I'll probably do a tutorial on them. Thanks again for your comment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Awesome man, subscribed!

Could I request a tutorial on how you made your intro text to that video? I've seen others and I have something down but yours looks really good and I could use some tips.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers