A couple questions about Go when used with P4P Pro v2

Reaction score
I’ve flown a standard P4 for sometime, my version of Go didn’t change the other day when I was lucky to buy and start flying a P4 Pro v2 but some new setting appeared and an unexpected behavior. I hope someone can help answer some questions.

First: I’ve set video to record at 1920x1080p @ 30 FPS or higher using the MP4 container.

What I get are two files. One is the MP4 with the specs I set. But I also got another file, named the same except using the .mov extension and container but it’s always at 1280x720 @ 30 FPS.

Why? How can I get rid of it, I surely don’t need it, I already have the file I need. This did not happen with this same settings and version of Go.

Next: What does the Sync HD Photo setting do?

Another question: previously, to take a photo I pushed the photo button and i would immediately hear the shutter sound and capture a photo. Now I have various things happen. Sometimes, rarely, i can just push the button and get a photo, like before. More often I have to push and hold and might get a photo, maybe. Yes, I’ve discovered I can press half way, achieve a fine focus and then fully depress. Thing is, when I do that I get a photo only 75% of the time. Sometimes even if I half press to focus I still don’t get a photo. Can any help me better understand, put simply, how to best snap a photo easily.

Thank you in advance.

P.s., I may have other follow up questions :)

the other day when I was lucky to buy and start flying a P4 Pro v2.....I’ve set video to record at 1920x1080p @ 30 FPS or higher using the MP4 container.

What I get are two files. One is the MP4 with the specs I set. But I also got another file, named the same except using the .mov extension and container but it’s always at 1280x720 @ 30 FPS.

Why? How can I get rid of it, I surely don’t need it, I already have the file I need. This did not happen with this same settings and version of Go.
I don’t have a P4Pv2, but when the question about two files was asked here a few weeks ago, a response was that the second file is normal and it’s a low res thumbnail file in a separate thumbnail directory. I’m sorry that I am not able to confirm or contest that info myself. I’m just passing along the link in case it helps at all.

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
I don’t have a P4Pv2, but when the question about two files was asked here a few weeks ago, a response was that the second file is normal and it’s a low res thumbnail file in a separate thumbnail directory. I’m sorry that I am not able to confirm or contest that info myself. I’m just passing along the link in case it helps at all.

Thank you for that link. I’ll add my comments on that issue there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik