Hello, I am looking at buying an Inspire 1 and I'm trying to determine the value of my Phantom 3 professional package. Here's what I've got:

-Phantom 3 Pro (with camera and transmitter) mint condition, low flight time

-3 intelligent batteries, less than 20 charges

-2 DJI 100w chargers

-2 16gb micro SD cards

-5 sets of props, 3 are new

-1 GO professional waterproof case

-1 DJI backpack

-manuals, stickers

NO box

What do you guys think I could get for it? Thanks!
$900

told you $850 if you want a quick sell on here

well be sure to let us no how the sell went

I disagree. I think people are giving me low prices, hoping that I'll list it on here for that low. People will obviously pay more than it costs "new" if you include 3 batteries, 2 chargers and 2 cases worth ~$150 each

I've seen similar packages selling on eBay in the past week for $1300.

I have no desire to buy you bid. Was not trying to get you to list just answering you OP. I gave real examples of eBay list as of yesterday. You said 1300.00 on eBay for what you have ... I would like to see examples of that as I have been tracking just for fun to see what people are getting and I have NOT seen that... Dreaming of a price and getting a price are to different things.

The market will dictate what you get not your hope...

Respectfully
MrTokens

Reactions: Reed L and grottoli
It's actually in our best interest that the value of these stay up since most of us here already own a Phantom 3. I know that I would be very happy if these were worth much more than they are.

As for comps for recently sold (and still on sale):

P3P DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!- UPDATE- SOLD! - $1100 but came with SIX batteries (not 3), slightly better case (nanuk), better backpack, modified RC, better charger (in addition to the 100w), charging hub, hdmi module, etc....need I go on?

Phantom 3 Professional Super Package - this guy has been trying to sell his package for months and it's $1250 now (multiple price reductions down from $1700) and includes one more battery, a slight better case, hdmi, charging hub, etc. also note that it has been over 2 months of trying to sell. i'm afraid that since the price drops as time goes by he's just going to end up chasing the market down (he would have sold for $1250 easily 2 months ago but today he probably won't be able to sell it).

ebay is the best for simply letting the market dictate the price. good luck with sale. and again, i own a p3p already so it's in my best interest that these sell for high prices since i will probably eventually sell mine to get a p4. i sold my p3a (that i bought in december) last month and lost about 35% on the sale. the other guy got a great deal though.

Reactions: MrTokens
Thanks for your estimate. I'm not in a big hurry so I think I'll try my luck on ebay. Do you know how to have an admin delete this post? Since they've moved it, I can't delete it. It's not a very productive thread.

Whether you are in a hurry or not, is irrelevant. The market isn't waiting to cool down (ie. Housing market). Get what you can or keep it. Just be prepared to keep if your pricing is not competitive.

On another note, when it comes to the topic of value and worth, consider parking your emotions. It just gets in the way of making a simple business decision. Accept or reject the responses with appreciation, knowing someone (usually someone with more knowledge than you or I) has bothered to read your thread and respond in kind.

In the end, you'll have some cash or a fine bird.

Hope it goes well. You really can't lose either way

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: MrTokens
It's actually in our best interest that the value of these stay up since most of us here already own a Phantom 3. I know that I would be very happy if these were worth much more than they are.

As for comps for recently sold (and still on sale):

P3P DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!- UPDATE- SOLD! - $1100 but came with SIX batteries (not 3), slightly better case (nanuk), better backpack, modified RC, better charger (in addition to the 100w), charging hub, hdmi module, etc....need I go on?

Phantom 3 Professional Super Package - this guy has been trying to sell his package for months and it's $1250 now (multiple price reductions down from $1700) and includes one more battery, a slight better case, hdmi, charging hub, etc. also note that it has been over 2 months of trying to sell. i'm afraid that since the price drops as time goes by he's just going to end up chasing the market down (he would have sold for $1250 easily 2 months ago but today he probably won't be able to sell it).

ebay is the best for simply letting the market dictate the price. good luck with sale. and again, i own a p3p already so it's in my best interest that these sell for high prices since i will probably eventually sell mine to get a p4. i sold my p3a (that i bought in december) last month and lost about 35% on the sale. the other guy got a great deal though.

going to end up chasing the market down (he would have sold for $1250 easily 2 months ago but today he probably won't be able to sell it).

this is the case with so many things in life. We always think our stuff is worth more than the market thinks.

I have sold many houses and if I would have gotten what I thought they were worth I would have a lot more money in my pocket, but the market cares not what I think.

I saw a graphic on here (RVD98072 Posted) a week ago about chasing the market... SO TRUE.

Chasing-The-Market1.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj