Place it on eBay, you will get the market value.

Reactions: QuadBart
$850

$850 is a good and fair price for all that

Reactions: acetmr
put that on hear with pics and $850 will sell in one day

What would you think market value would be? I'm having trouble determining a price, or at an auction what would you expect it to pick up?
You can set your minimum accepted price on auction and try your luck.

There should be a reason to buy a used P3 when a new P3P is available for less than 799. Reason could be low price, spare/ repair business/ backups....we know there is a high risk in buying a used P3.

Reactions: liketogethigh
he has a lot of extras for his which makes price go up new one you don't get that much stuff i bought 2 weeks ago p3a for $800 only cause all the extra things it had

You can set your minimum accepted price on auction and try your luck.

There should be a reason to buy a used P3 when a new P3P is available for less than 799. Reason could be low price, spare/ repair business/ backups....we know there is a high risk in buying a used P3.

I have watched on eBay for 4 weeks and the prices keep dropping.

700.00 Is about were your going to end up maybe if lucky 800.00

still he will easily get $850

This forum is a trip. People ask for advice and when it does not match what they want they attack the messenger.

Reality is the phantom 3P has become soft since the Phantom P4 is shipping.

eBay is a great way to test the market.

To attack CCDD for his honest opinion and call him a troll is amazing to me.

Why bother to ask other people's opinions if you're not going to at least listen to those opinions.

lot of people think p3 is better than p4 but that is just the way it goes personally love p3 don't want a p4 maybe p5

Reactions: mrcrane2u
OP can make more money by selling parts but that's an additional headache.

OP can make more money by selling parts but that's an additional headache.
this! break that bundle up. You can get $650-700 for the phantom with remote and 1 batt, then another $150-200 for the remaining batteries, props, case, etc.

lol, OP is going to think this is rude but after ebay fees, paypal fees, and shipping he's going to net around $700 or so. i'm not trolling but sorry to be the bearer of bad news / reality. you should just keep it. there's also risk. even ebay has a lot of seller risk because sometimes buyers will buy it, say that it never arrived / arrive broken / etc. and paypal pretty much always sides with the buyer and will issue a refund, etc. it sucks but it's reality.

I agree with the $700, I paid $950 for a better package then yours and only one of the 3 batteries had been charged one time, so I got 2 new. Everything was as stated, used once - like new. It came with cf props, polar pro lenses, DJI charging station, and being it was used for teaching, it came with the waranty. So yea, $700 after fee's. Try Craigs List or just list it on ebay as an auction and you will get a fair price for it. Lot's of people are watching and bidding Phantoms on ebay. When you can buy a new one for $779.00, then you're not going to get much more for a used one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20