40 degree Black Gimbal Dampeners On Phantom 3 SE

• Thread starter Deleted member 18643
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18643

Has anyone here ever used the black 40 Degree gimbal dampeners on the Phantom 3 SE ?
If so , were you satisfied with the video afterwords ?
Thanx Guys

Has anyone here ever used the black 40 Degree gimbal dampeners on the Phantom 3 SE ?
Do you have a link as to which dampeners you are referring to? And why 40 degrees? OEM is the most optimal route.

Do you have a link as to which dampeners you are referring to? And why 40 degrees? OEM is the most optimal route.
These little boogers .

Attachments

• 20190625_170554.jpg
    20190625_170554.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 227
Hmm..not sure about the 40 degree markings. All of the P3 dampers are the same as far as I recall, other than quality. Depending on aftermarket manufacturing.

Me has all 4 of the white originals on Gimble mount,,why there is only 2 boggles my head,,no jello or nothing ,,supports like it should do,,,2 only half the job,try 4 if you got jittery cam,,4 work for me and looks more complete instead of some missing...me think that factory try save coins

Hmm..not sure about the 40 degree markings. All of the P3 dampers are the same as far as I recall, other than quality. Depending on aftermarket manufacturing.
Apologies for the vagueness in my question.
These little boogers came with my P2 Zenmuse H4-3D .
I have one damaged OEM dampener on this P3 SE .
I have these black ones on hand.
They're slightly stiffer . So close to the supple feel of the original ones that I can't help but believe the black ones will do the job .
I'll stop being lazy and give the black ones a moment in the sun.
Waiting on the ribbon cable.
Will post update after I get 'er back together and grab some video.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4