4+, want to share without sky pixel

Reaction score
I would like to share my pictures and videos on Facebook without the sky pixel label, is it possible??

Reactions: Daasmangi
I would like to share my pictures and videos on Facebook without the sky pixel label, is it possible??

Then don’t upload straight off the phone from the go4. App
Put it on your computer and then upload it off you computer
Cheers
Daasmangi

Hello, a simple way of doing it thanks to you and common sense,, thanks
Hey, since you seem to be pretty good at helping us rookies out, can you tell me why my 4 plus remote seems to not keep up with the actual drone ( picture wise),,, the remote sometimes skips, it doesn’t get blurry???

Hey, since you seem to be pretty good at helping us rookies out, can you tell me why my 4 plus remote seems to not keep up with the actual drone ( picture wise),,, the remote sometimes skips, it doesn’t get blurry???

You need to clear out your cache and you also need to free up the RAM on your phone.
Here is the link to free up your cache
And here is how your free up RAM on your phone

Cheers
Daasmangi

You need to clear out your cache and you also need to free up the RAM on your phone.
Here is the link to free up your cache
And here is how your free up RAM on your phone

Cheers
Daasmangi
That’s not gonna work cause I have the 4+ so I’m not using my phone and I turned the WiFi off,,,I’m still using the beginner mode and I think I might be getting out of range for my antenna,,, does that sound right,, I’m really thankful for your help

I almost lost my drone today cause the remote picture wasn’t keeping up to where the drone was flying, I was not recording... it took a few seconds for the drone camera to catch up to real time on my remote

Now I see you have the Plus, the "try another phone" option is out. I have the Plus, as well. Works great for me, but I use a windsurfer when I get out a ways.
Also, try toggling the Transmitter freq.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT