4,000+ Miles Flown---Anyone Have More?

Something happened to mine. I had 163 flights now I have 30.
Make sure to sync "ALL" flights (not just the default of 1 month or the other alternative of 6 months), but all the prior flights must have been synced with the cloud originally, or at least before the app was deleted and reinstalled.

Good show! I got about 8,000,000 feet on my P4 and for now the my 4 batteries are in storage mode and I am having P4 withdrawals. I wish the weather around here would permit me more flights but living in the north is what it is. Quite a few days around -30C and it's just to low for me to have fun flying, -20C not bad if the wind and snow dosn't nail us so snowmobiling it is. Next week I will bring my syma x5sw at work and try not to slam into any thing too hard in our heavy equipment shop. BTW there is nothing soft in there at all!

Good show! I got about 8,000,000 feet on my P4 and for now the my 4 batteries are in storage mode and I am having P4 withdrawals. I wish the weather around here would permit me more flights but living in the north is what it is. Quite a few days around -30C and it's just to low for me to have fun flying, -20C not bad if the wind and snow dosn't nail us so snowmobiling it is. Next week I will bring my syma x5sw at work and try not to slam into any thing too hard in our heavy equipment shop. BTW there is nothing soft in there at all!
I can relate to the withdrawals when weather precludes flying for as much as a week (fog and rain in my case). Nothing like a good 10 mile flight in great lighting and clear visibility to satisfy the need for fresh 4K video to review and play with! Ideally, every day allows for a new flying opportunity! :cool:

4,000+ Miles Flown---Anyone have more?
View attachment 93129
Well I thought I was doing good but you shown me.
Screenshot_20180114-200615[1].png

I can relate to the withdrawals when weather precludes flying for as much as a week (fog and rain in my case). Nothing like a good 10 mile flight in great lighting and clear visibility to satisfy the need for fresh 4K video to review and play with! Ideally, every day allows for a new flying opportunity! :cool:
Could I trouble you to ask to view some of your better material. YouTube???

Reactions: Blessed77
Could I trouble you to ask to view some of your better material. YouTube???
You could, but I would have to respectfully decline. They are just for my personal enjoyment, and are not public. I hope you can understand. :cool:

Last edited:
I had a P4 replaced due to a cracked airframe, and I have a replaced MP after having crashed it on its first flight. I consider that as being 2 birds instead of 4, and my 1,112 miles is divided between them. I was busy during this last summer so my numbers are down from where they could have been.

Last edited:
You could, but I would have to respectfully decline. They are just for my personal enjoyment, and are not public. I hope you can understand. :cool:

In other words... He knows what he is doing is illegal (blatenly and repeatedly flying well beyond visual line of sight) and doesn't want to leave a public trail for the FAA to get a hold of.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4