3d power brushless gimbal for phantom 2 vision pitch control

Reaction score
I have been searching for about 2 hours for an answer to this problem. I just installed the 3d Power Gimbal for the Phantom 2 vision. It appears to be working fine, except I cannot get the pitch control jumper connected correctly. The pins are a different configuration than any of the pictures or tutorials I have seen, so I am not sure which jumper to use on the gimbal board. Any help would be appreciated.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442457535.572217.jpg

Mine has more pins but I would guess on yours, connect to top row, right hand pin (from your viewpoint). Good luck!

Attachments

• DJI_gimbal.jpg
    DJI_gimbal.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 493
Thanks for the info. That did not work. I am currently waiting for Taco folks to respond. If anyone else has experienced this issue, I would appreciate feedback.

Not sure if this will help or not as I don't know what boards they use.

If it's a board running SimpleBGC you might have to connect it to the PC and enable it in the GUI, I have a cheap Chinese one on my P2V and it was twitching all over the place before I upped the voltages to the motors I did notice there's an option to disable pitch/roll as I disabled my roll as its not used.

You have to get the correct version gui to connect to the firmware installed on board I just downloaded latest one and it told me which firmware I had.

As a word of warning I wouldn't try flashing a newer firmware on there like it suggests just download an earlier version of the GUI, lots of stories of the boards getting bricked trying to flash updated firmware.

This site has the software on it
BaseCam Electronics

I purchased a p2 from someone and he inckuded one of these gimbals.i installed it it lights up with red led but nothing ..does not correct or anything..wondering if theres some kind of a reset or something..camera works correctly and gets power but the gimbal doea not..

I have the same problem, I have no pitch control and I checked to make sure that all my cables are properly connected. I downloaded the profiles from this thread but non of them work. Has anyone else found a solution to this??

I am wondering if this version of the controller does not have a pitch control since it only has six connections instead the 12 others have.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor