32 channel hack

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have just installed the hack and it went without a hitch. I have a slight query however, the 32 channels are there but i cannot activate the custom button as it is greyed out.

This is not a problem as it is probably better allowing the system the freedom to pick the best channels, but i just thought that the greyed out custom button was a bit strange.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

On auto, it will only scan thru the original channels (13-20). The additional channels 1-12 & 21-32 can only be used if placed in manual. If you go manual, then your bird will be married to that one single channel.

I have gotten better results just leaving things on manual.

The hack is worthless f it's not gonna scan all 32 channels.

On auto, it will only scan thru the original channels (13-20). The additional channels 1-12 & 21-32 can only be used if placed in manual. If you go manual, then your bird will be married to that one single channel.

I have gotten better results just leaving things on manual.

The hack is worthless f it's not gonna scan all 32 channels.
When I installed the

When I installed the hack I can see the other channels but the custom button is greyed out and I cannot press it
Do you happen to have a current copy of the hack that I can use?

The main problem I have with my iPhone 6 is that the custom button is greyed out and I can't access the manual selection, if you have any suggestions I will gladly try them.

The main problem I have with my iPhone 6 is that the custom button is greyed out and I can't access the manual selection, if you have any suggestions I will gladly try them.

Again same question and same answer again [emoji1]

Did you check your device is set to US country ???

Restart Go App if Country changed!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought what the heck! Ive tried everything else, changed the language to US and hey bingo! It works
Your a genius Remy thank you from the bottom of my heart, your the man!

Reactions: RémyHeli

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic