"3 Series" include SE?

Reaction score
Trying to find a few things for my AC.
For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance
by DJI

Does include the 3P SE? Trying to buy a spare battery and the plastic (?) guard that protects the camera. I didn't get one..Thank you!

Trying to find a few things for my AC.
For the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advance
by DJI

Does include the 3P SE? Trying to buy a spare battery and the plastic (?) guard that protects the camera. I didn't get one..Thank you!
All Phantom 3 series use the same battery. The any P3 camera lock will work as well.

Thank you! I’ll order one on Amazon where it says it’s the same kind of battery I currently have.

Thank you!

Presently.....have you still got the P3 SE under a Dji warranty ?....thats for a year when it was * VERY First registered * !

Well, I bought the drone used, this battery I have has only been charged up 11 times, (when I last looked.). It works great!

I don’t know when or if the first owner registered it. I suppose I could call him.

Well, I bought the drone used, this battery I have has only been charged up 11 times, (when I last looked.). It works great!

I don’t know when or if the first owner registered it. I suppose I could call him.
You can also contact DJI. Based on the series number, they can tell you more about your drone.

Reactions: Rodee34

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West