2nd Video

Wow, looks just like around here here in california. Golf course, undeveloped subdivision. I am guessing about 500' from corner to corner, is that about correct. How far do you think you flew? I do think you should consider doing an aging photo shoot of that area. Since it will probably be developed you have captured it at the beginning. Although a lot of patience will be required on your part. I wonder how many phantom quadcopters it would take to lift me up and fly me around. Is your nook in the mail? I am worried because my Kindle shows no tracking info. But I am gonna wait till tomorrow before asking whats up.

Wedeliver said:
Wow, looks just like around here here in california. Golf course, undeveloped subdivision. I am guessing about 500' from corner to corner, is that about correct. How far do you think you flew? I do think you should consider doing an aging photo shoot of that area. Since it will probably be developed you have captured it at the beginning. Although a lot of patience will be required on your part. I wonder how many phantom quadcopters it would take to lift me up and fly me around. Is your nook in the mail? I am worried because my Kindle shows no tracking info. But I am gonna wait till tomorrow before asking whats up.

The other side of main road is full of grape vines, this bit looks really dry. We don't get much rain. :D
Not sure on distance but it must be 300 or more feet I went with it.
I was starting to get worried as I could barely see it but used the back track to home point on S2.
My iPhone still had video but the sun was so bright that i could barely see the display.
The sub division has been empty for many years and probably remain so for many more, too many unsold houses.

No news on my nook, the seller (ebay) has not updated status or contacted me, i will contact him if i don't hear anything by weekend.

Next few days I will goto greener area or to a very scenic church on a hill.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl