2018 - Amazing Year. How was yours?

Reaction score
2018 was an amazing year for us. We made a difficult decision which changed our lives and filled it with adventure, beauty and unexpected challenges. Everyone has choices in their life which will either lead them closer to a life of happiness or further away leaving them only with dreams of what might have been. In 2018 we chose to get closer to our dreams, what do you choose?

Reactions: Timinator
Dubrovnik, Florence, Rome, Naples, Kotor, Malta, Barcelona. Can';t recall if you were in all those places (been a week since I looked at the video and have two hours of sleep in last two days) but I distinctly remember Rome, and Dubrovnik.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Dubrovnik, Florence, Rome, Naples, Kotor, Malta, Barcelona. Can';t recall if you were in all those places (been a week since I looked at the video and have two hours of sleep in last two days) but I distinctly remember Rome, and Dubrovnik.
A lot of those places for sure. They are great places.

That last shot was epic... looks like 2018 was a blast... I can’t imagine how much it $$$
you mean the coffee shot? :) Coffee is Epic. You can do this on a number of budgets. We saved for years to pay for this so that we wouldn't be bankrupted from it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj