2 problems I have

Reaction score
First problem:
I usually fly with my girls dad and when ever we are too close I lose control or video feed and he also loses control and our planes go haywire. I tried searching a forum where 2 phantoms fly together in the same area and stuff but nothing comes up in the search. So I was wondering could there be a possibility that there is interference with the controller being too close together or its just our planes are jacked.

2nd: when I hook up my Dji to my iPad it doesn't show picture but on my galaxy note 3 it does. Is there a solution for this?

I do not know how extensive are the set of controller "keys" in use by Phantom controllers. I'm not even sure of the specific technology used. If it is a relatively small number of keys, it would be possible your two aircraft are close enough to experience interference. However, I'm sure the controller also utilizes some form of SST (Spread Spectrum Technology) which should minimize the risk. Video is more likely since my understanding is the Wi-Fi is locked to Channel 1 (which seems pretty silly) unless you use a utility to force it to another channel.

As to your iPad issue, is it a newer iPad? Does it have the latest firmware? Perhaps a program is causing a conflict? Dreaded solution but you could always try a reset on the iPad and then installing the Vision app. I hate this last suggestion as it wipes out everything on your iPad with no guarantee of success.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl