107 Test info and resources?

Reaction score
Hi I'm sure there's been tons of posts about this... what's the best resources to see my step by step process to get this done?
I filed for the 333 and it changed midway through. How hard is the test and how long does it take?
You have to go in our it's online?
Thanks!

Just passed mine last week. It's a lil difficult, but if you study and learn, you'll pass. I used the FAA study guide, passed the FAA test for part 61 holders, (recommended as a study platform by the FAA) , and used the remote pilot app. The app has several 100 test questions, some of which are real. I crammed big time two days before the test and scored a 93% on my final practice test a few hours before the actual test. I scored a 83% on the actual test.

They give you two hours to answer 63 questions. I've read some people took 1-1/2 hrs to complete ...... I finished in 20 mins......

You really need to learn how to determine what air space your in and learn how to read METAR weather reports, oh ya and the drone stuff too!:). Good Luck!

Reactions: Falcon900
You really need to learn how to determine what air space your in and learn how to read METAR weather reports, oh ya and the drone stuff too!:). Good Luck!

Agreed. Both items seem to be heavily covered in most tests.

Reactions: Falcon900

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20