10¢ Delicate Instruments Fragile Stickers for Phantom Case

Re: 10¢ Delicate Instruments Fragile Stickers for Phantom Ca

All recent orders sent. ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
Recent orders all sent ;)
Thanks!

Could you PM me your contact email? I need to post more before i get to PM. i would like to order 10 if still have quantity avail.

Thanks!!

tgreenstone said:
LuvMyTJ said:
Recent orders all sent ;)
Thanks!

Could you PM me your contact email? I need to post more before i get to PM. i would like to order 10 if still have quantity avail.

Thanks!!

Apparently you made enough post ;)
Replied to your PM.

Just received mine om the mail today. Awesome quality, couldn't be happier.

Thanks LuvMyTJ!!

tgreenstone said:
Just received mine om the mail today. Awesome quality, couldn't be happier.

Thanks LuvMyTJ!!

No problem sir. Glad you like them. I always throw in a few extras too just in case. ;)

These look awesome. Thanks for the offer and I'll take 20. These will be perfect for my GoPro and Phantom2 cases. Please PM me the payment info.

Thanks!
Kevin
Annandale, Va.

I got your PM and will submit payment via paypal. I also need to provide you with my address/contact info, but I'm not authorized to PM at this time as I'm a newbie.... I don't think I can provide this via paypal.

Thanks,
Kevin

I received my stickers today. They are great quality and I have to commend you on the quick delivery! Thanks Again!

FYI - I am out of town in Phoenix for holiday. I will resume shipping stickers in 2 weeks. ;)

I am back and shipping stickers again. Let me know how many you need and I'll send them right out. :)

Hey, just wondering if these are still available?

Yes they are... many of them. I had to buy bulk. LOL.
Send me a pm with how many you need .

I still have a bunch of these left if anyone needs some for your cases. Shoot me a PM with how many you want and your mailing info. ;)

No offense meant, but I can buy these out of almost any catalog of business supplies. But, for those who need only one or two, maybe it is worth it.

PhantomFanatic said:
No offense meant, but I can buy these out of almost any catalog of business supplies. But, for those who need only one or two, maybe it is worth it.
No offense taken. I could not find a small quantity of these so I bought a large quantity and I am selling off the extras for cheap to get rid of them. I picked these as it has the right wording... "Delicate Instruments" where most just say "fragile". ;)

Still available? I'll take 5.

LuvMyTJ said:
PhantomFanatic said:
No offense taken. I could not find a small quantity of these so I bought a large quantity and I am selling off the extras for cheap to get rid of them. I picked these as it has the right wording... "Delicate Instruments" where most just say "fragile". ;)

True. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj