Reaction score
Just unpacked my P4P and connected to the computer. Assistant tells me I am running 01.01.0203 and that there is an "Incompatibility" between some modules and current device. Then asked me if I wanted to upgrade. That ver number must be pretty old but I don't want to upgrade to the newest, what with all the reported bugs. Should I just go with 03.0509? And what "modules" might the message be referring to? RC was not on when I connected to the computer..Thanks for any insights.

Attachments

• version.jpeg
    version.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 314
Good idea, but the version showing is way back so I think I should be at a newer, but not the newest, release. May give that a try. Haven't even taken the bird out yet do to the messages and warnings I have been getting.

I'm at the latest version, no issues for me.

Lucky you! :) Dozens of others are reporting issues here and elsewhere - I plan to wait

I have latest firmware update.. And no issues at all.. Attention all Pilots!!! Update your controller first.. And then update your aircraft.. if you are using the DJI Go4 app.. Do not update aircraft first and then the controller..[emoji2]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus