YouTuber creates giant Lego helicopter drone! - WeTalkUAV.Com,

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

20180814_090246.jpg
YouTuber creates giant Lego helicopter drone!
ANYONE FOR LEGO,,what next ,this chap very broke or to much time on his hands

I lost my faith in Lego about 20 years ago when they started flooding the market with "theme kits" like Star Wars and superhero sets. When I was little kid in the 70's, the only Lego set you could buy was the general bucket of bricks and it was up to your kiddie imagination to decide what you wanted to build. I still have fond memories of building a crazy maze for my pet hamster, and numerous prototype tree houses for the real tree house my Dad was promising to build for me and my buddies. I would have really been disappointed if my Mom bought me a Lego set that only had pieces for an X-Wing fighter and there was nothing else I could build with it.

I lost my faith in Lego about 20 years ago when they started flooding the market with "theme kits" like Star Wars and superhero sets. When I was little kid in the 70's, the only Lego set you could buy was the general bucket of bricks and it was up to your kiddie imagination to decide what you wanted to build. I still have fond memories of building a crazy maze for my pet hamster, and numerous prototype tree houses for the real tree house my Dad was promising to build for me and my buddies. I would have really been disappointed if my Mom bought me a Lego set that only had pieces for an X-Wing fighter and there was nothing else I could build with it.

They have been doing themes for over 38 years chap, you obviously dont remember when they used to team up with breakfast cereal companies lol,
But Lego is lego, doesnt stop you building something else.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl