WTS Inspire 1

CPO

Reaction score
To whomever is interested, I have an Inspire 1 that I'm looking to sell. The reason that I'm selling it is that it's just a little big for what I'm needing. Its been a great drone. I wouldn't say that I've flown it a ton since I've purchased it. Maybe its been in the air for 4 hours total or close to that. I have the GoProfessional case (the model that you don't need to put it in travel mode) that I'll include along with the original DJI case. I have 2 (5700) batteries that come with it. It has quick release propellers. It has everything that originally came with it minus the 4800 battery. I don't know what else to say other than it flies great. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Chris

Asking $1300 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_6319.JPG
    IMG_6319.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 549
  • IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 492
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 547
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 555
Last edited:
To whomever is interested, I have an Inspire 1 that I'm looking to sell. The reason that I'm selling it is that it's just a little big for what I'm needing. Its been a great drone. I wouldn't say that I've flown it a ton since I've purchased it. Maybe its been in the air for 4 hours total or close to that. I have the GoProfessional case (the model that you don't need to put it in travel mode) that I'll include along with the original DJI case. I have 2 (5700) batteries that come with it. It has quick release propellers. It has everything that originally came with it minus the 4800 battery. I don't know what else to say other than it flies great. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Chris

Asking $1300 OBO
LOOKS REAL GOOD×

Where do you live and how would we complete the transaction?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I live in Portland Oregon. Probably the safest and easiest way would be through paypal and then split the difference in Shipping. Depending on if someone wants the original DJI case it might be two shipments. The original case is pretty light. Let me know and i could go down to the post office and get an estimate on the shipping cost today.

Asking $1300 OBO

Hi Chris,

Would you sell the hard case for the Inspire separately?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20