Wireless Communications Tower Mapping in Columbus, Indianapolis, Northern Kentucky, and Tennessee Markets.

Reaction score
Hello all, we are building our pilot network for a big year in 2022. As mentioned in the title of this post we have work in these markets. I would prefer someone that is willing to travel to all of these markets but we can break it up if needed. This is an opportunity to get trained on this procedure in anticipation of much more like this in 2022. Please private message me if you are interested. Must have a mechanical shutter on your drone i.e. P4P

What is the mechanical shutter requirement all about?

I believe it reduces mission completion time and stitched image quality, but don’t quote me on that.

What is the mechanical shutter requirement all about?
Hello and thanks for asking. The mechanical shutter is a requirement from our customer on this particular project. We are essentially just capturing data for them and they are doing the processing and have declared the mechanical shutter a requirement. I'm working on that though :)

Hello and thanks for asking. The mechanical shutter is a requirement from our customer on this particular project. We are essentially just capturing data for them and they are doing the processing and have declared the mechanical shutter a requirement. I'm working on that though :)
Thanks for responding. I know the mechanical shutter takes a lot of prospective pilots right out of the equation as there are so few cameras that have that feature.

To be honest, what would make more sense is better optics to get rid of distortion in the images. Most drone cameras are too wide angle for good inspection work.

Hello all, we are building our pilot network for a big year in 2022. As mentioned in the title of this post we have work in these markets. I would prefer someone that is willing to travel to all of these markets but we can break it up if needed. This is an opportunity to get trained on this procedure in anticipation of much more like this in 2022. Please private message me if you are interested. Must have a mechanical shutter on your drone i.e. P4P
Hello, Are you still seeking drone pilots to add to your network for work in northern Kentucky and southern Indiana? If so, am interested.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj